The BEST solutions? it's bellow !!!!

Quotes about success: Any effect on motivation?


By Jonathan Warner

bodybuilding quotes about successToday, I will share with you the best quotes about success.
Some funny bodybuilding quotes, are a good source of motivation for life in general and in particular, for the work of bodybuilders.
Some funny quotes bodybuilding for starting the day, or the training session, can only have the benefits, to Doping enthusiasm in order to attack a Successful workout.
Let me suggest you to have the habit to accommodate everyday, your new friends: quotes about success.

Quotes about success: Tony Robbins


  • “If you can’t, you must. If you must, you can.”
  • “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
  • “Identify your problems but give your power and energy to solutions.” 
  • “If you don’t set a baseline standard for what you’ll accept in life, you’ll find it’s easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that’s far below what you deserve.”

Arnold quotes on successQuotes about success: Arnold Schwarzenegger


  • "The worst I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." Arnold quotes on motivation
  • “Number one, it runs through my mind it is very obvious that I am the king. Then I thought to the audience, just keep screaming now because you’re going to see the poses for just a few minutes here, so eat your hearts out.” Arnold quotes on motivation
  • "The more popular bodybuilding grew in prisons, the more guys would get the message to behave." Arnold quotes
funny bodybuilding quotes: 
  • "If you get muscles, you can go to the beach and pick up girls." Arnold quotes funny bodybuilding quotes
  • "I like the color red because it's a fire. And I see myself as always being on fire." Arnold quotes on funny
  • "Well, there was no sex for 14 days." Arnold quotes Funny on getting the cold shoulder from his wife after backing President George W. Bush at the Republican Convention -Arnold quotes

Quotes about success: Socrates

  • “The only true wisdom is knowing that you know nothing.” 
  • “I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think” 

  • “To find yourself, think for yourself.” 
  • “Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.”
Quotes about success: John Wayne
  • “Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.” 
  • "I stick to simple themes. Love. Hate. No nuances. I stay away from psychoanalyst's couch scenes. Couches are good for one thing."
  • "I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

Quotes about success: Sylvester Stallone


  • “Life's not about how hard of a hit you can give... it's about how many you can take, and still keep moving forward.” 
  • “The man who can best gets along with women, is the man who can get along without them.”
  • “Consider the source...Don't be a fool by listening to a fool.” 
Quotes about success: Ronnie Coleman
  • “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights.”
  • “Hard work and training. There’s no secret formula. I lift heavy, work hard and aim to be the best.”

Quotes about success: Walter Gagehot

  • "A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." 

Quotes about success: Vince Lombardi
  • "Success rests not only on ability, but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride." 

Quotes about success: Anonymous

  • "Great minds must be ready not only to take opportunities, but to make them." 
  • "Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievement." 
  • "Always act as though it were impossible to fail." 

Quotes about success: Ernie Taylor

  • “Sell yourself short on nutrition and you’re selling yourself short on maximizing your physique development.”

Quotes about success: Lee Labrada

  • “I’ve made many good friends in bodybuilding, though there are few I’d trust to oil my back.” 

Quotes about success: Jay Cutler

  • “I don’t eat for taste, I eat for function.” 

Quotes about success: Chris Pardo

  • “It’s not the cards you’re dealt it’s how you play the game” 


No comments:

Post a Comment