The BEST solutions? it's bellow !!!!

Plyometric boxes.

Plyometric boxes.


By Jonathan Warner

Plyometric boxes























Plyometric boxes when we moved to Colorado Springs , which had a garage room . One of the pieces that are removed from the list to save money was plyometric boxes. Well, I'm eager to add and my obsessive compulsive tendencies I show .

I found plans in a Crossfire Journal article September 2006 , describing how Plyo box with slanted sides. The article was very well written and if the dimensions of a box of 20. "

My research has also found a funny video called Plyometric Box - How to Build . I love the simplicity of the video - simple, plyometric boxes but good quality to it . The creator of the video talked about expanding plans CrossFit boxes of different sizes, but gave no details . This caught my mind wandering genius .

scale dimensions

Plyometric boxes why not build an Excel spreadsheet that allows me to adjust the height of the box and calculates the dimensions of the side panels ?

Why not indeed!

The default values WWF the worksheet on plans to build a "box with a lid that is 17 " Crossfire Journal 20 angled sides 9.5 square degrees . The newspaper article said they used 10 degrees , but I found that the dimensions correspond more closely when I changed the angle slightly.

Just for reference here are some of the key dimensions of the boxes I want to do plyometric boxes.

Box Height Side Height Base Width
20 18.5 23.6
12 10.4 20.9
18 16.5 22.9
24 22.6 25

Note: Some people have suggested that it is not necessary to add two layers of plywood for the top. These dimensions represent two layers , and a thick rubber mat 1/4 " .

No comments:

Post a Comment